14001:2015 Internal Auditor Training
ISO 14001:2015 specifies the requirements for an environmental management system that an organization can use to enhance its environmental performance. SO 14001:2015 is applicable to any organization, regardless of size, type and nature, and applies to the environmental aspects of its activities, products and services.
Organizations are increasing adopting ISO 14001:2015 standard as a framework for establishing the Environmental Management System in order to improve their performance and reduce their carbon foot-prints. As one of the essential requirements of this system, auditors competent in the system should carry out periodic internal audits of the environmental system to ensure it remains suitable and effective to the needs of the organization.
- Describe the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS)-Requirements standard and development process
- Identify ISO 14001:2015 EMS terms
- Apply the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) methodology
- Plan, conduct and report audit in accordance with ISO 19011:2018 standard
- Environmental legislations
- Requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Environmental policy & Objectives
- Impact-aspect analysis
- Pollution control measures
- Emergency handling
- Audit Planning
- Audit Performance
- Interviewing styles
- Use of audit protocols
- Compliance verification
- Case studies of current best practice
- Managing the on-site auditing process as team leader
- Maximizing the effectiveness of the audit team.
- Recording Audit deficiencies or non conformance
- Writing audit reports
- Training Material
- Course Certificate
- Lunch and refreshments
- EMS Auditors
- Management Representatives
- Ssenior Managers
- Technical Experts
- Process Owners
- Individuals involved in QMS
- Prospective Auditors
- Those responsible for planning and scheduling an internal audit program for ISO 14001:2015
- Anyone interested in conducting first-party, second-party, or third-party audits based on ISO 14001:2015
AQTS reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the course and to change the course instructors. In the event of course cancellation, AQTS will not be responsible for airfare penalties or other travel related expenses that you may incur.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course start date will incur a $100 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to the same course in next offering.
A Certificate will be issued to attendees who participate in the entire course.
A prior review and knowledge of the ISO 14001:2015 standard is required for this course. To bridge any knowledge gaps, AQTS will provide pre-course material to help participants prepare for the course.
- Instructor led classroom training course.
- Classroom based training allows high level of instructor student interaction.
- For Price and available discounts click register
- For group discount (3 or more) call 713-789-0885
- On-site training programs are the cost-effective way to train employees on your schedule.
- On-site training minimizes cost and ensures that the content is specific to your needs.
- For on-site course