SA 8000:2014 Awareness Training
SA8000 is a voluntary social compliance standard that addresses issues related to forced labor, child labor, health & safety, freedom of association, collective bargaining, discrimination, disciplinary practices, working hours, compensation, and management systems. The standard is used to provide companies with a system to integrate social accountability into their policies and practices. The SA 8000 standard can be applied to any business organization irrespective of its size and industry. The latest revision of the standard came out in 2014.
In the recent past many of the world’s reputed corporations have adopted SA 8000 standard for social compliance. SA 8000 also requires the standards to be propagated to the company subcontractors and suppliers as well.
This one day course is designed to give participants an in-depth understanding of the SA 8000:2014 standard.
This course covers the following topics:
- Other similar standards
- Overview of ILO conventions
- Deployment as a management system.
- Training Material
- Course Certificate
- Lunch and refreshments
AQTS reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the course and to change the course instructors. In the event of course cancellation, AQTS will not be responsible for airfare penalties or other travel related expenses that you may incur.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course start date will incur a $100 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to the same course in next offering.
A Certificate will be issued to attendees who participate in the entire course.
There are no prior knowledge requirements for this course; however, it may be beneficial for Learners to have knowledge of SA 8000:2014.
- Instructor led classroom training course.
- Classroom based training allows high level of instructor student interaction.
- For Price and available discounts click register
- For group discount (3 or more) call 713-789-0885
- On-site training programs are the cost-effective way to train employees on your schedule.
- On-site training minimizes cost and ensures that the content is specific to your needs.
- For on-site course