Six Sigma Training
Six-Sigma is a business process that allows companies to improve both their top line and bottom-line by designing and monitoring their day to day activities in ways that minimize waste and resources while increasing customer satisfaction. Six Sigma was first developed at Motorola but since has been adopted by very many companies in the world, some notable amongst them are General Electric, Allied Signals, Sony, Honda and Samsung etc. Six Sigma is concerned with measuring processes and changes to processes. The Six Sigma methodology is based on DMAIC process (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control).
This four days training course will allow the participants to understand Six Sigma concepts and methodology. At the end of the training, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the Six Sigma frameworks for continual improvement
- Lead continual improvement teams through the DMAIC process
- Select and utilize key Six Sigma tools
- Relate effective continual improvement techniques to the management of organizational quality and efficiency
- Identify root causes of a problem (moderate complexity)
- Find and implement solutions
- Key Concepts
- Why Six Sigma is Fascinating
- Key Six Sigma players
- What is different about Six Sigma
- Phases involved in 6-sigma (DMAIC);
- improve and
- how do we arrive at six sigma level
- understanding PPM concept
- Six sigma and normal distribution
- Six sigma calculation worksheet
- Process capability
- Break-through and deployment levels
- Implementation Requirements etc.
- Training Material
- Course Certificate
- Lunch and refreshments
- Technical Experts
- Process Owners
- Individuals from diverse organizational functions-operations, quality, logistics, finance, production, engineering and other staff functions
- Participants are normally process owners or leaders and are well versed in technical aspects of their jobs and have worked on project teams.
AQTS reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the course and to change the course instructors. In the event of course cancellation, AQTS will not be responsible for airfare penalties or other travel related expenses that you may incur.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course start date will incur a $100 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to the same course in next offering.
A Certificate will be issued to attendees who participate in the entire course.
A prior review and knowledge of Six Sigma is beneficial for this course. To bridge any knowledge gaps, AQTS will provide pre-course material to help participants prepare for the course.
- Instructor led classroom training course.
- Classroom based training allows high level of instructor student interaction.
- For Price and available discounts click register
- For group discount (3 or more) call 713-789-0885
- On-site training programs are the cost-effective way to train employees on your schedule.
- On-site training minimizes cost and ensures that the content is specific to your needs.
- For on-site course