ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training
ISO 9001:2015 is internationally recognized as the world’s leading Quality Management System (QMS) standard and has been implemented by over one million organizations around the world. ISO 9001 is a generic standard that can be implemented by organizations across industries.
The ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor training course is an internationally recognized training fulfilling the training requirement and criteria for registration as a quality system auditor. The certificates are issued by AQTS Inc. Houston, Texas, USA. The course is designed to create proper understanding of the system requirements and auditing within an organization. This leads to better understanding of, and creates value for, the business processes and their compliance with ISO 9001:2015 standard.
AQTS is a CQI-IRCA approved training partner (ATP) and our ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training course is also accredited by IRCA (PR328).
- Relate quality management system concepts and principles to organizational systems requirements.
- Understand the ISO 9000 family of standards including ISO 9000:2015, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 9004:2018 and ISO 19011:2018.
- Plan a “Process Approach” audit effectively, including audit preparation, developing audit checklist and matrix of requirements, estimating audit duration, document review / stage one audit, pre-site audit visit, formation of audit team and preparing the on-site audit plan.
- Conduct a “Process Approach” audit effectively, including Opening / Closing Meeting; gathering objective evidence through use of checklist and matrix; establishing audit trail; interviewing, questioning and observations; assessing data, records and reports while demonstrating sensitivity to auditee.
- Report the audit in an accurate and impartial manner so as to add value to the audit
This course is designed to impart an in-depth and professional level knowledge of the concepts related to quality system and its’ auditing. These include briefly;
- Quality concepts and their application to organizational needs
- Understanding & implementation aspects of ISO 9001:2015 standard and principles of quality
- Functional processes, measurement and improvement
- “Documented Information” and its relationship with QMS
- Context, interested parties and Scope of the organization
- assessment & risk based thinking
- Quality system auditing & assessment process – ISO 19011
- Audit planning and implementation
- Methods and techniques of performing quality audits
- Writing Non-Conformances and Corrective Action Request
- Reporting audit results and writing Audit Report
- Improvement processes and implementation actions
- IRCA Registration Scheme for Auditors
- ISO 9001:2015 Certification: Product Liability and Product Safety Issues
- Exercises, Case Studies and Workshops
- Training Material
- Course Certificate
- Lunch and refreshments
- Quality Auditors
- Management Representatives
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Technical Experts
- Process Owners
- ISO project managers
- Individuals responsible for QMS
- Prospective Auditors
- Anyone with interest in ISO 9001:2015
AQTS reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the course and to change the course instructors. In the event of course cancellation, AQTS will not be responsible for airfare penalties or other travel related expenses that you may incur.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course start date will incur a $100 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to the same course in next offering.
A Certificate will be issued to attendees who participate in the entire course.
A prior review and knowledge of the ISO 9001:2015 standard is required for this course. To bridge any knowledge gaps, AQTS will provide pre-course material to help participants prepare for the course.
- Instructor led classroom training course.
- Classroom based training allows high level of instructor student interaction.
- For Price and available discounts click register
- For group discount (3 or more) call 713-789-0885
- On-site training programs are the cost-effective way to train employees on your schedule.
- On-site training minimizes cost and ensures that the content is specific to your needs.
- For on-site course