AS 9100 Awareness Training
Doing business with aerospace customers require implementation of a sound quality management system. AS 9100:2016 is internationally recognized Quality Management System (QMS) standard for aerospace industry. This standard presents the requirements for an organization to manage its quality system to meet the high expectations of this industry.
Knowledge and awareness to AS 9100:2016 standard is not only important for an organization which is certified for AS 9100 standard but also to benefit in establishing a good management system to be able to serve its aerospace customers.
AS 9100 standard is designed to help companies at many levels, including engagement of leadership, focus on customer requirements, consideration of risk and finding ways to continually improve business processes and system.
The knowledge of AS 9100 standard will help the leadership and the management of the company to better understand the benefits of this standard to improve its processes and the system. It will help them to understand their role in ensuring the implementation of the required controls in the processes and their effectiveness.
For all other employees the awareness of the standard will help for effective implementation of the requirements of the standard to maintain AS 9100 certification or compliance. It will harmonize the overall objectives of the organization and effective communication of the objective and purpose of the organization to better serve the customers.
- Understanding the structure and contents of AS 9100:2016 standard
- Interpretation of the requirements of the standard and their implementation aspects of the requirements in related functions/processes of an organization.
- Benefits of AS 9100:2016 standard
- What does AS 9100 standard means to the leadership and management
- Leadership requirements for developing and improving the management system
- What does AS 9100 standard means to the employees of the company.
This course is designed to impart knowledge of the concepts related to AS 9100:2016. The course contents will cover;
- Key Concepts in AS 9100:2016 Standard
- Documentation Requirements & Documented Information
- Context of The Organization, Interested Parties
- Risk Management and Improvements
- Process & System Approach
- Plan Do Check Act (PDCA)
- AS 9100:2016 Requirements for an Organization including its leadership
- Benefits of AS 9100 for the leadership, process owners and employees
- Training Material
- Course Certificate
- Lunch and refreshment
- Quality Auditors
- Management Representatives
- Senior Managers
- Technical Experts
- Process Owners
- Individuals involved in QMS
- Prospective Auditors
- Anyone with interest in AS 9120:2016
AQTS reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the course and to change the course instructors. In the event of course cancellation, AQTS will not be responsible for airfare penalties or other travel related expenses that you may incur.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course start date will incur a $100 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to the same course in next offering.
A Certificate will be issued to attendees who participate in the entire course.
A prior review and knowledge of the AS 9120:2016 standard is required for this course. To bridge any knowledge gaps, We will provide pre-course material to help participants prepare for the course.
- Instructor led classroom training course.
- Classroom based training allows high level of instructor student interaction.
- For Price and available discounts click register
- For group discount (3 or more) call 713-789-0885
- On-site training programs are the cost-effective way to train employees on your schedule.
- On-site training minimizes cost and ensures that the content is specific to your needs.
- For on-site course