SA 8000:2014 Internal Auditor Training
In today’s world there is a growing interest in working conditions involving manufacturing and production. SA8000 is a voluntary social compliance standard that addresses issues related to forced labor, child labor, health & safety, freedom of association, collective bargaining, discrimination, disciplinary practices, working hours, compensation, and management systems. The standard is used to provide companies with a system to integrate social accountability into their policies and practices. Adhering to the standard will help reduce risks, improve brand image, meet customer requirements, strengthen supplier relationships, improve labor conditions and create safer work environment. The SA 8000 standard can be applied to any business organization irrespective of its size and industry. The latest revision of the standard came out in 2014.
This internal course is designed in line with similar ISO management system internal auditor courses. It is highly interactive in nature with emphasis on group-work, exercises, brainstorming sessions, on-going assessments and case studies which will result in the participants’ developing a thorough understanding and skills for conducting internal audits of a Social Accountability system based on SA 8000 standard.
The topics in this course include:
- Other similar standards
- Overview of ILO conventions
- Audit process as defined in ISO 19011
- Exercises to consolidate learning
- Practical application.
- Training Material
- Course Certificate
- Lunch and refreshments
- This course is ideal for all those who wish to participate in the internal audit process of a SA 8000 management system.
- Management Representatives
- Senior Managers
- Individuals interested in becoming competent internal auditors for SA 8000:2014
AQTS reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the course and to change the course instructors. In the event of course cancellation, AQTS will not be responsible for airfare penalties or other travel related expenses that you may incur.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course start date will incur a $100 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to the same course in next offering.
A Certificate will be issued to attendees who participate in the entire course.
A prior review and knowledge of SA 8000:2014 standard is required for this course. To bridge any knowledge gaps, AQTS will provide pre-course material to help participants prepare for the course.
- Instructor led classroom training course.
- Classroom based training allows high level of instructor student interaction.
- For Price and available discounts click register
- For group discount (3 or more) call 713-789-0885
- On-site training programs are the cost-effective way to train employees on your schedule.
- On-site training minimizes cost and ensures that the content is specific to your needs.
- For on-site course