Risk Assessment and Control
Risk has always had a definite role in ISO standards, but newer versions of the standards have given risk a more prominent place. Where ISO once gave preventive action a separate clause, it now incorporates risk throughout. Risk-based thinking requires companies to evaluate risk when establishing processes, controls and improvements in a Management System. Risks are embedded in business processes and assessing and dealing with the risks identified in these processes can improve your ability to deal with problems in a time-effective and less costly manner. One of the other segments of risk assessment is finding opportunity from all risks. Organizations must identify, understand, and control risks that can negatively impact their processes and if there are any opportunities while finding risks then that should be taken into consideration.
The 1-Day Risk Assessment and Control training course introduces participants to the fundamental concepts of risks, risk assessment methodologies, as well as the control of risks to minimize impact.
Through workshops, case studies, and open discussions, this course provides attendees with the knowledge to identify, analyze, and evaluate risks as well as to decide the appropriate risk treatment, including implementing the controls in place to mitigate significant risks.
At the end of the course, participants should have the knowledge and understanding of the following concepts:
- Risk definition and types of risks
- The requirements for risk assessment as set forth by the most widely used ISO Standards
- The differences between Risk Analysis, Risk Evaluation, Risk Assessment, and Risk Management
- Proven methodology for conducting Risk Analysis
- Hands-on practical Risk Assessment and Risk Management exercises
- Formulating and implementing controls for treating significant risks
This course is designed to impart professional level knowledge of the concepts related to risk assessment and control. The course contents will cover:
- Introduction to Risk Assessment
- Concepts of Risks and Definitions
- Types of Risks, Risk Register
- Risk Assessment requirements from various ISO Standards
- Risk Assessment Methodologies
- Risk Identification
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Evaluation
- Risk Treatment
- Risk Control
- Training Material
- Course Certificate
- Lunch and refreshments
- Quality & Safety Managers
- Quality & Safety Auditors
- Management Representatives
- Reliability Managers /professionals
- Maintenance Directors
- Process Engineers
- Operations Supervisors
- Process owners
- Anyone involved in risk assessment activities
AQTS reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the course and to change the course instructors. In the event of course cancellation, AQTS will not be responsible for airfare penalties or other travel related expenses that you may incur.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course start date will incur a $100 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to the same course in next offering.
A Certificate will be issued to attendees who participate in the entire course.
The risk assessment and control training course does not have any prerequisite courses. This course has been designed for individuals with no previous knowledge of risk assessment and control concepts.
- Instructor led classroom training course.
- Classroom based training allows high level of instructor student interaction.
- For Price and available discounts click register
- For group discount (3 or more) call 713-789-0885
- On-site training programs are the cost-effective way to train employees on your schedule.
- On-site training minimizes cost and ensures that the content is specific to your needs.
- For on-site course