API Q1 Fundamentals Training
API Q1, 9th Edition, Specification for Quality Management System Requirements for Manufacturing Organizations for the Petroleum and Natural Gas Industry, establishes the minimum quality management system requirements for organizations that manufacture products or provide manufacturing-related processes under a product specification for use in the petroleum and natural gas industry. API Specification Q1 describes the requirements for a Quality Management System (QMS) required to manufacture consistent and reliable API products.
You will be given insight as to the drivers behind Q1’s importance and its value in the Oil & Natural Gas Industry. Using practical examples and hands-on application, this course is designed to progressively give you a working understanding of Q1’s requirements and interpretations.
This course is ideal for those seeking Q1 certification and includes interactive workshops, group exercises, real-world experience, and case studies to provide you with the basics for implementing a Q1 compliant management system.
The API Q1 Fundamentals Training is a 1-day course that frames the management system requirements in a managerial and business prospective and will provide you with a working understanding of the 9th Edition requirements.
At the end of the course, participants should have the knowledge and understanding of the following:
- The background and objectives of the API Specification Q1
- Each of the API Q1 clause requirements
- The necessary steps to implement a brand new Quality Management System based on API Q1
- The steps needed to modify an existing ISO 9001 Quality Management System to conform to API Q1
- The API Q1 certification process
The topics in this course include:
- API Specifications and Certification Program
- Benefits of a quality management system based on API
- Quality Management Principles
- The Process Approach
- Structure of API Specification Q1, 9th Edition
- Clause 4: Quality Management Systems Requirements
- Clause 5: Product Realization
- Clause 6: Quality Management System Monitoring, Measurement, Analysis and Improvement
- Training Material
- Course Certificate
- Lunch and refreshments
This course is ideal for both newcomers and those already familiar with working under API Q1 requirements.
- Quality Auditors
- Management Representatives
- Senior Managers
- Technical Experts
- Process Owners
- Individuals involved in supplier evaluation
- Prospective API Auditors
- Individuals in business support or management staff positions in the oil and gas industry
AQTS reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the course and to change the course instructors. In the event of course cancellation, AQTS will not be responsible for airfare penalties or other travel related expenses that you may incur.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course start date will incur a $100 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to the same course in next offering.
A Certificate will be issued to attendees who participate in the entire course.
The API Q1 Awareness training course does not have any prerequisite courses.
- Instructor led classroom training course.
- Classroom based training allows high level of instructor student interaction.
- For Price and available discounts click register
- For group discount (3 or more) call 713-789-0885
- On-site training programs are the cost-effective way to train employees on your schedule.
- On-site training minimizes cost and ensures that the content is specific to your needs.
- For on-site course