API Q2 Fundamentals Training
API Spec. Q2 was developed to address quality management systems for the service supply organizations for the upstream petroleum and natural gas industries.
This 1 day awareness training course frames the management system requirements in a managerial and business prospective and will provide you with a working understanding of the document’s requirements. This course offers an in-depth look at API Q2, clause by clause, providing interpretation from API’s perspective, and focusing on each of the detailed requirements for documentation, implementation and record keeping.
At the end of the course, participants should have the knowledge and understanding of the following:
- The background and objectives of the API Specification Q2
- Each of the API Q2 clause requirements
- The necessary steps to implement a brand new Quality Management System based on API Q2
- The steps needed to modify an existing ISO 9001 Quality Management System to conform to API Q2
- The API Q2 certification process
The topics in this course include:
- Importance of API Spec. Q2 to the Industry
- Overview and Exclusions
- Benefits of a quality management system based on API
- Structure of API Specification Q2, 1st Edition:
- Clause 4: Quality Management Systems Requirements
- Clause 5: Realization of Service and Service-related Product
- Clause 6: Quality Management System, Measurement, Analysis and Improvement
- Training Material
- Course Certificate
- Lunch and refreshments
This course is ideal for both newcomers and those already familiar with working under API Q2 requirements.
- Applicants for APIQR Q2 registration
- Well-site service providers and/or operators
- Management Representatives
- Senior Managers
- Technical Experts
- Process Owners
- Individuals involved in supplier evaluation
- Prospective Auditors
- Oil company personnel involved with specifying equipment requirements
AQTS reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the course and to change the course instructors. In the event of course cancellation, AQTS will not be responsible for airfare penalties or other travel related expenses that you may incur.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course start date will incur a $100 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to the same course in next offering.
A Certificate will be issued to attendees who participate in the entire course.
The API Q2 Fundamentals training course does not have any prerequisite courses.
- Instructor led classroom training course.
- Classroom based training allows high level of instructor student interaction.
- For Price and available discounts click register
- For group discount (3 or more) call 713-789-0885
- On-site training programs are the cost-effective way to train employees on your schedule.
- On-site training minimizes cost and ensures that the content is specific to your needs.
- For on-site course