ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Training
ISO 9001:2015 is internationally recognized as the world’s leading Quality Management System (QMS) standard and has been implemented by over one million organizations around the world. ISO 9001 is a generic standard that can be implemented by organizations across industries.
In order to be certified to ISO 9001:2015, a company must implement the requirements set forth in the ISO 9001 Standard. The standard is designed to help companies at many levels, including a focus on customer requirements, improving leadership within the company, and finding ways to continually improve business processes.
This popular 2-day training course is designed to develop an in-depth understanding of ISO 9001:2015 quality management system standard and provide participants with the knowledge and skills to perform internal audits based on ISO 9001:2015 standard. The participants will also learn how to report on the effective implementation and maintenance of a quality management system in accordance with ISO 19011. Conducted in a workshop style, the course consists of lectures, discussions, case studies and role play.
Internal Quality Auditing is a mandatory requirement in ISO 9001:2015 standard. This course enables participants to do internal audit planning, scheduling, execution and report writing.
- Understanding the structure and content of ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Contribution internal audits can make to the effectiveness of QMS
- Roles and responsibilities of an Internal Auditor
- Gathering objective evidence and reporting audit findings
- Evaluating corrective actions for root cause and effectiveness
Key Session Topics
This course is designed to impart professional level knowledge of the concepts related to ISO 9001:2015. The course contents will cover;
- Key Concepts and requirements in the ISO 9001:2015 Standard
- Documentation requirements & documented information
- Context of the organization, Interested Parties, Knowledge Management
- Risk Assessment and Improvements
- ISO 19011:2011 Guidelines for Auditing
- Auditing principles; Auditor’s Attributes and Responsibilities
- Types, Classification and Approaches of Audits
- Audit Planning and scheduling
- Off-site and on-site audit activities
- Audit Execution and Reporting
- Case Studies and Exercises
- Auditors Qualification and Registration
- Training Material
- Course Certificate
- Lunch and refreshments
- Quality Auditors
- Management Representatives
- Senior Managers
- Technical Experts
- Process Owners
- Individuals involved in QMS
- Prospective Auditors
- Anyone with interest in ISO 9001:2015
AQTS reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the course and to change the course instructors. In the event of course cancellation, AQTS will not be responsible for airfare penalties or other travel related expenses that you may incur.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course start date will incur a $100 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to the same course in next offering.
A Certificate will be issued to attendees who participate in the entire course.
A prior review and knowledge of the ISO 9001:2015 standard is required for this course. To bridge any knowledge gaps, AQTS will provide pre-course material to help participants prepare for the course.
- Instructor led classroom training course.
- Classroom based training allows high level of instructor student interaction.
- For Price and available discounts click register
- For group discount (3 or more) call 713-789-0885
- On-site training programs are the cost-effective way to train employees on your schedule.
- On-site training minimizes cost and ensures that the content is specific to your needs.
- For on-site course