AS 9100 Internal Auditor Training
AS 9100:2016 is internationally recognized Quality Management System (QMS) standard for aerospace industry. This standard includes all the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and the additional requirements to meet the high expectations of aerospace industry.
In order to be certified to AS 9100:2016, a company must implement the requirements set forth in the AS 9100 Standard. This standard not only has become a qualification requirement by all OEMs for its tier one and other suppliers but it also helps building up a robust management system to meet the stringent requirements of aerospace industry.
It is designed to help companies at many levels, including improving leadership, a focus on customer requirements, consideration of risk and finding ways to continually improve business processes and system.
The course is based on accelerated learning techniques and in this Internal Audit course there is extensive use of activities and case studies to understand the requirements of quality system auditing to the AS9100:2016 standard. Conducted in a workshop style, the course consists of presentation, discussions, case studies and role play.
Internal Quality Auditing is a mandatory requirement stated in AS 9100:2016 standard. This course enables participants to do internal audit planning, scheduling, execution and report writing.
- Understanding the structure and content of AS 9100:2016 standard and its interpretation in actual audit situations.
- Process audit approach for effective and value added internal audits
- Identification of evidence to determine compliance of different requirements of the standard.
- Audit interview techniques and questions with reference to AS 9100 standard
- Contribution internal audits can make to the effectiveness of QMS
- Roles and responsibilities of an Internal Auditor
- Gathering objective evidence and Reporting audit results and writing audit nonconformances
- Evaluating corrective actions for root cause and effectiveness
This course is designed to impart knowledge of the concepts related to AS 9120:2016. The course contents will cover;
- Key Concepts and requirements in the AS 9100:2016 Standard
- Documentation requirements & documented information
- Context of the organization, Interested Parties
- Risk management and Improvements
- Counterfeit parts and trace ability
- Human factor
- ISO 19011:2011 Guidelines for Auditing
- Auditing principles; Auditor’s Attributes and Responsibilities
- Types, Classification and Approaches of Audits
- Audit Planning and scheduling
- Off-site and on-site audit activities
- Audit Execution and Reporting
- Writing audit nonconformity
- Case Studies and Exercises
- Auditors Qualification
- Training Material
- Course Certificate
- Lunch and refreshments
- Quality Auditors
- Management Representatives
- Senior Managers
- Technical Experts
- Process Owners
- Individuals involved in QMS
- Prospective Auditors
- Anyone with interest in AS 9120:2016
AQTS reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the course and to change the course instructors. In the event of course cancellation, AQTS will not be responsible for airfare penalties or other travel related expenses that you may incur.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course start date will incur a $100 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to the same course in next offering.
A Certificate will be issued to attendees who participate in the entire course.
A prior review and knowledge of the AS 9120:2016 standard is required for this course. To bridge any knowledge gaps, We will provide pre-course material to help participants prepare for the course.
- Instructor led classroom training course.
- Classroom based training allows high level of instructor student interaction.
- For Price and available discounts click register
- For group discount (3 or more) call 713-789-0885
- On-site training programs are the cost-effective way to train employees on your schedule.
- On-site training minimizes cost and ensures that the content is specific to your needs.
- For on-site course