ISO 9001:2015 Awareness Training
ISO 9001:2015 is internationally recognized as the world’s leading Quality Management System (QMS) standard and has been implemented by over one million organizations around the world. ISO 9001 is a generic standard that can be implemented by organizations across industries.
In order to be certified to ISO 9001:2015, a company must implement the requirements set forth in the ISO 9001 Standard. The standard is designed to help companies at many levels, including a focus on customer requirements, improving leadership within the company, and finding ways to continually improve business processes.
This workshop style one day overview / leadership training is designed to provide and develop an understanding of quality management concepts. This training will also create basic understanding of the requirements of a Quality Management System (QMS) given in ISO 9001:2015 standard.
The workshop will also provide interpretation of the concepts given in ISO 9001:2015 standard and explanation of its various clauses with examples.
On completion, successful students will have the knowledge to:
- Explain the purpose of a quality management system, quality management systems standard i.e. ISO 9001:2015 and the benefits to a business including improved performance, from the implementation of a quality management system.
- Outline the structure and content of ISO 9001 and its relationship with ISO 9000, ISO 9004 and ISO 19011.
- Explain the specific quality management related requirements of ISO 9001:2015
This course is designed to impart professional level knowledge of the concepts related to quality system. The course contents will cover;
- Quality Concepts and vocabulary given in ISO 9000:2015
- ISO and ISO standards
- Eight Quality System Principles
- Plan, Do, Check and Act (P.D.C.A) concept
- Process approach concept and its’ use
- Documentation requirements
- ISO 9001:2015 contents and structure
- Requirements (clauses) of ISO 9001:2015
- Training Material
- Course Certificate
- Lunch and refreshments
- Quality Auditors
- Management Representatives
- Senior Managers
- Technical Experts
- Process Owners
- Individuals involved in QMS
- Prospective Auditors
- Anyone with interest in ISO 9001:2015
AQTS reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the course and to change the course instructors. In the event of course cancellation, AQTS will not be responsible for airfare penalties or other travel related expenses that you may incur.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course start date will incur a $100 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to the same course in next offering.
A Certificate will be issued to attendees who participate in the entire course.
There are no prior knowledge requirements for this course; however, it may be beneficial for participants to have knowledge of ISO9001:2015 and Annex SL.
- Instructor led classroom training course.
- Classroom based training allows high level of instructor student interaction.
- For Price and available discounts click register
- For group discount (3 or more) call 713-789-0885
- On-site training programs are the cost-effective way to train employees on your schedule.
- On-site training minimizes cost and ensures that the content is specific to your needs.
- For on-site course