ISO 17025:2017 Awareness Training
ISO/IEC 17025 is the international standard for testing and calibration laboratories wanting to demonstrate their capacity to deliver reliable results. A new version of the standard was published by ISO and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) in 2017 to update its content and better serve the laboratories that use it. ISO/IEC 17025 is useful for any organization that performs testing, sampling or calibration and wants reliable results. This includes all types of laboratories, whether they be owned and operated by government, industry or, in fact, any other organization. The standard is also useful to universities, research centers, governments, regulators, inspection bodies, product certification organizations and other conformity assessment bodies with the need to do testing, sampling or calibration.
ISO/IEC 17025 awareness training enables you to learn the basic components to implement and manage a Laboratory Management System (LMS) as specified in ISO/IEC 17025. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of a LMS, including LMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
At the end of the course, participants should have the knowledge and understanding of the following:
- Understand the basic elements of a Laboratory Management System (LMS)
- Gain an understanding of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 requirements
- Understand the approach used to implement a Laboratory Management System (LMS)
The topics in this course include:
- Introduction to ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Interpretation of basic requirements
- General & structural requirements
- Resource requirements
- Process requirements
- Management system requirements
- Laboratory QMS Documentation requirements
- Individual / Syndicate exercises
- Training Material
- Course Certificate
- Lunch and refreshments
- This course is ideal for both newcomers and those already familiar with working of testing and calibration Laboratories
- Quality Auditors
- Management Representatives
- Senior Managers
- Technical Experts
- Process Owners
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about Laboratory Management Systems
AQTS reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the course and to change the course instructors. In the event of course cancellation, AQTS will not be responsible for airfare penalties or other travel related expenses that you may incur.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course start date will incur a $100 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to the same course in next offering.
A Certificate will be issued to attendees who participate in the entire course.
All delegates should have reasonably good understanding on laboratory practices.
- Instructor led classroom training course.
- Classroom based training allows high level of instructor student interaction.
- For Price and available discounts click register
- For group discount (3 or more) call 713-789-0885
- On-site training programs are the cost-effective way to train employees on your schedule.
- On-site training minimizes cost and ensures that the content is specific to your needs.
- For on-site course