ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Awareness Training
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 specifies the requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving an information security management system within the context of the organization. It also includes requirements for the assessment and treatment of information security risks tailored to the needs of the organization. The requirements set out in ISO/IEC 27001:2013 are generic and are intended to be applicable to all organizations, regardless of type, size or nature.
This one-day course begins with the understanding of the concept of Information Security Management, the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification standard, and its relation to the ISO 27000 series of standards for information security management.
This ISO 27001 Information Security Awareness training course is useful as an introduction for anyone involved in the development, implementation and management of an ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System (ISMS).
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- What is information security management (ISM)
- Explain the purpose and intent of the ISO 27001
- Key concepts and principles of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- Terms and definitions used
- Understand and interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its ISM System
- Know the key principles and concepts of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
This course covers the following topics:
- Information Security Management Systems introduction
- Objectives and benefits of an ISMS
- Key Principles and Concepts of the ISMS
- The ISO 27000 series of standards
- ISO/IEC 27002:2013 requirements
- Training Material
- Course Certificate
- Lunch and refreshments
- IT managers
- Systems managers
- Information security officers
- Management representatives of ISO/IEC 27001
- IT experts
- Those involved in ISO/IEC 27001 implementation
- Any with interest in ISO/IEC 27001
AQTS reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the course and to change the course instructors. In the event of course cancellation, AQTS will not be responsible for airfare penalties or other travel related expenses that you may incur.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course start date will incur a $100 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to the same course in next offering.
A Certificate will be issued to attendees who participate in the entire course.
There are no prior knowledge requirements for this course; however, it may be beneficial for Learners to have knowledge of Information Security and ISO/IEC 27001 .
- Instructor led classroom training course.
- Classroom based training allows high level of instructor student interaction.
- For Price and available discounts click register
- For group discount (3 or more) call 713-789-0885
- On-site training programs are the cost-effective way to train employees on your schedule.
- On-site training minimizes cost and ensures that the content is specific to your needs.
- For on-site course