AS 9110 Internal Auditor Training
AS 9110:2016 is also a Quality Management System (QMS) standard for aerospace industry just like AS9100 but it pays special emphasis to critical requirements of the maintenance of all types of aircrafts for both commercial and military sector. AS 9110 includes additional requirements for maintenance repair and overhaul facilities serving aerospace industry.
AS9110 certification not only gives confidence to aircraft operators for sending their aircraft assemblies and parts for overhaul and repair to such organizations but also helps building up a robust system to meet the stringent requirements of repair and overhaul of such parts and assemblies.
It is designed to help companies at many levels, including improving leadership, a focus on customer requirements, consideration of human factor, control of counterfeit parts, consideration of risk and finding ways to continually improve business processes and system.
The course is based on accelerated learning techniques and in this Internal Audit course there is extensive use of activities and case studies to understand the requirements of quality system auditing to the AS9110:2016 standard.
- To provide participants with the knowledge and skills to perform internal audits based on AS 9110:2016 standard
- Internal audit planning, scheduling, execution and documentation
- Understanding the structure and content of AS 9110:2016 standard and its interpretation in actual audit situations.
- Process audit approach for effective and value added internal audits
- Identification of evidence to determine compliance of different requirements of the standard.
- Audit interview techniques and questions with reference to AS 9110 standard to collect audit evidence
- Contribution internal audits can make to the effectiveness of QMS
- Roles and responsibilities of an Internal Auditor
- Reporting audit results and writing audit nonconformism
- Evaluating corrective actions for root cause and effectiveness
This course is designed to impart knowledge of the concepts related to AS 9120:2016. The course contents will cover;
- Key Concepts and requirements in the AS 9110:2016 Standard
- Documentation requirements & documented information
- Context of the organization, Interested Parties
- Risk management and Improvements
- Counterfeit parts and traceability
- Human factor
- ISO 19011:2011 Guidelines for Auditing
- Auditing principles; Auditor’s Attributes and Responsibilities
- Types, Classification and Approaches of Audits
- Audit Planning and scheduling
- Off-site and on-site audit activities
- Audit Execution and Reporting
- Writing audit nonconformity
- Case Studies and Exercises
- Auditors Qualification
- Training Material
- Course Certificate
- Lunch and refreshments
- Quality Auditors
- Management Representatives
- Senior Managers
- Technical Experts
- Process Owners
- Individuals involved in QMS
- Prospective Auditors
- Anyone with interest in AS 9120:2016
AQTS reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the course and to change the course instructors. In the event of course cancellation, AQTS will not be responsible for airfare penalties or other travel related expenses that you may incur.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course start date will incur a $100 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to the same course in next offering.
A Certificate will be issued to attendees who participate in the entire course.
A prior review and knowledge of the AS 9120:2016 standard is required for this course. To bridge any knowledge gaps, We will provide pre-course material to help participants prepare for the course.
- Instructor led classroom training course.
- Classroom based training allows high level of instructor student interaction.
- For Price and available discounts click register
- For group discount (3 or more) call 713-789-0885
- On-site training programs are the cost-effective way to train employees on your schedule.
- On-site training minimizes cost and ensures that the content is specific to your needs.
- For on-site course