Quality Improvement Through SPC
In order to achieve customer satisfaction it is imperative to achieve customer specifications with greater reliability and accuracy. This in turns demands improvement in process capability and reduction in variations which can offset the production or service processes.
The basic concept of studying variation and using statistical signals to improve performance can be applied to any area. Such areas can be on the shop floor or in the office. Some examples are machines (performance characteristics), book keeping (error rates), and gross sales, waste analysis (scrap rates), computer systems (performance characteristics) and materials management (transit times). Until the processes, which generate the output become the focus of our efforts, the full power of these methods to improve quality, increase productivity and reduce cost cannot be realized.
At the end of the training, the participants will be able to:
- Understand how SPC integrates with quality system
- Use charts in ways that are in compliance with customer and other requirements
- Select and use the best-suited control chart
- Establish control chart limits
- Establish rules for out of control occurrences
- Recognize how SPC helps determine process capability
The 1-day training will cover some of the statistical methods for Quality Improvement such as:
- Check sheets
- Flow charts
- Pareto charts
- Cause and effect Diagrams
- Introduction to continual improvement and SPC
- Control charts for Variables
- Understanding process capability and process performance for variables data
- Control charts for attributes
- Process measurements Systems analysis
- Training Material
- Course Certificate
- Lunch and refreshments
- QA managers
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Quality Coordinators
- Quality Auditors
- Quality Technicians
- SPC coordinators
AQTS reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the course and to change the course instructors. In the event of course cancellation, AQTS will not be responsible for airfare penalties or other travel related expenses that you may incur.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course start date will incur a $100 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to the same course in next offering.
A Certificate will be issued to attendees who participate in the entire course.
A prior review and knowledge of SPC is beneficial for this course. To bridge any knowledge gaps, AQTS will provide pre-course material to help participants prepare for the course.
- Instructor led classroom training course.
- Classroom based training allows high level of instructor student interaction.
- For Price and available discounts click register
- For group discount (3 or more) call 713-789-0885
- On-site training programs are the cost-effective way to train employees on your schedule.
- On-site training minimizes cost and ensures that the content is specific to your needs.
- For on-site course