ISO 9001:2015 Documentation Training
ISO 9001:2015 is internationally recognized as the world’s leading Quality Management System (QMS) standard and has been implemented by over one million organizations around the world. ISO 9001 is a generic standard that can be implemented by organizations across industries.
In order to be certified to ISO 9001:2015, a company must implement the requirements set forth in the ISO 9001 Standard. ISO 9001:2015 has reduced the requirements for documentation, it is important that users understand that documentation often remains the most practical method available to control processes and their outcomes, as well as providing evidence. In many cases, users of ISO 9001:2015 may not eliminate documentation at all. This course is designed to help ensure that users understand that documentation is often the most straight forward method to control outcomes and processes and to demonstrate conformance to auditors, customers and other interested parties.
Help your organization and other interested parties understand when to document, and how much documentation is needed as well as choose the type of documentation based on the real business needs of the organization.
Learn through practical exercises and return to your organization with a clear understanding of next steps to be taken and a communication plan for understanding and complying with the requirements.
- Understand and addressing the documentation requirements in ISO 9001:2015.
- Determining when and what type of documentation matters – creating and getting it right.
- Using Risk-Based-Thinking as a critical tool in determining the need for documentation.
- Determining the business needs for Documentation given the reduced emphasis within ISO 9001:2015.
- Using documentation as a critical tool for linking your Quality Management System to your day to day Business Processes and the Strategic Direction of your organization.
- Achieving control and confidence – the Basis for all Quality Management Systems.
- The Evolution ISO 9001:2015 – A change in emphasis and the need for Documentation.
- New approach to Documentation: Providing a value added structure that supports the organizations Strategic Direction, Business Processes and Day to Day business activities.
- Providing value added tools (documentation and alternatives to documentation) for managers and Top Management.
- Documents and Records – a critical distinction.
- Providing Control and Evidence – Documentation and other methods that can be used to achieve results and provide evidence.
- The Process Approach – links to reduced documentation – a critical methodology.
- Creating Lean Documentation – what your organization needs for control and evidence.
- Strategies for implementing a reduced emphasis on documentation within your organization.
- Reduced Documentation – Risks and Rewards.
- Training Material
- Course Certificate
- Lunch and refreshments
- Quality Auditors
- Management Representatives
- Senior Managers
- Technical Experts
- Process Owners
- Individuals involved in QMS
- Prospective Auditors
- Regulatory compliance personnel
- Personnel involved in document creation and management
AQTS reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the course and to change the course instructors. In the event of course cancellation, AQTS will not be responsible for airfare penalties or other travel related expenses that you may incur.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course start date will incur a $100 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to the same course in next offering.
A Certificate will be issued to attendees who participate in the entire course.
There are no prior knowledge requirements for this course; however, it may be beneficial for participants to have knowledge of ISO9001:2015 and Annex SL.
- Instructor led classroom training course.
- Classroom based training allows high level of instructor student interaction.
- For Price and available discounts click register
- For group discount (3 or more) call 713-789-0885
- On-site training programs are the cost-effective way to train employees on your schedule.
- On-site training minimizes cost and ensures that the content is specific to your needs.
- For on-site course