AS 9120 Awareness Training
AS 9120 was developed for pass-through distributors (i.e., businesses that accumulate and distribute parts and materials rather than add value or work on the products themselves) of aerospace items and addresses chain of custody, trace ability, control and availability of records
To do business with aerospace customers who need aircraft parts/components and hardware require to have a sound quality management system. AS 9120:2016 standard presents some specific requirements for parts distributors & sellers to ensure that only good, reliable/traceable parts are provided to the customers.
Knowledge and awareness to AS 9120:2016 standard is not only important for an organization which is certified for AS 9120 standard but also to benefit in establishing a good management system to be able to serve its aerospace customers requiring aircraft parts and hardware.
The knowledge of AS 9120 standard will help the leadership and the management of the company to better understand the benefits of this standard to improve its processes and the system. It will help them to understand their role in ensuring the implementation of the required controls in the processes and their effectiveness to be able to supply highest quality parts to its customers.
For all other employees the awareness of the standard will help for effective implementation of the requirements of the standard to maintain AS 9120 certification or compliance. It will harmonize the overall objectives of the organization and effective communication of the purpose of the organization to provide best service to the customers.
- Understanding the structure and contents of AS 9120:2016 standard
- Interpretation of the requirements of the standard and their implementation aspects of the requirements in related functions/processes of an organization.
- Benefits of AS 9120:2016 standard
- What does AS 9120 standard means to the leadership and management
- Leadership requirements for developing and improving the management system
- What does AS 9120 standard means to the employees of the company.
This course is designed to impart knowledge of the concepts related to AS 9120:2016. The course contents will cover;
- Key Concepts in AS 9120:2016 Standard
- Documentation Requirements & Documented Information
- Context of The Organization, Interested Parties
- Risk Management and Improvements
- Counterfeit Parts and Traceability
- Process & System Approach
- Plan Do Check Act (PDCA)
- AS 9120:2016 Requirements for an Organization including its leadership
- Benefits of AS 9120 for the leadership, process owners and employees
- Training Material
- Course Certificate
- Lunch and refreshments
- Quality Auditors
- Management Representatives
- Senior Managers
- Technical Experts
- Process Owners
- Individuals involved in QMS
- Prospective Auditors
- Anyone with interest in AS 9120:2016
AQTS reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the course and to change the course instructors. In the event of course cancellation, AQTS will not be responsible for airfare penalties or other travel related expenses that you may incur.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course start date will incur a $100 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to the same course in next offering.
A Certificate will be issued to attendees who participate in the entire course.
A prior review and knowledge of the AS 9120:2016 standard is required for this course. To bridge any knowledge gaps, We will provide pre-course material to help participants prepare for the course.
- Instructor led classroom training course.
- Classroom based training allows high level of instructor student interaction.
- For Price and available discounts click register
- For group discount (3 or more) call 713-789-0885
- On-site training programs are the cost-effective way to train employees on your schedule.
- On-site training minimizes cost and ensures that the content is specific to your needs.
- For on-site course