ISO 45001:2018 Auditor Transition Training
ISO 45001 is the first global Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard to replace OHSAS 18001. It will provide an opportunity to organizations around the globe to align their strategic direction with their health and safety management system thereby improving their occupational health and safety performance.
This 2-day ISO 45001:2018 auditor transition course is intended for those with a pre-existing knowledge of OHSAS 18001:2007, and experience in occupational health and safety management system auditing and who already perform internal OHSMS audits and/or external OHSMS audits. This course is not suitable for participants who do not meet this criteria.
This course will equip participants with an understanding of the key differences between the ISO 45001:2018 standard and OHSAS 18001 to enable them how to audit the new standard professionally.
The structure of ISO 45001 is based on Annex SL format and terminology. Annex SL was developed to ensure that all ISO management system standards share a common format.
- Understanding the key differences between the ISO 45001:2018 standard and OHSAS 18001
- Equip attendees with knowledge and skills to audit against this new standard and understand the impact on OHSAS 18001 certified organizations
- Using ISO 45001 to integrate with other management system standards including ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Roles and responsibilities of an Internal Auditor
- Gathering objective evidence and reporting audit findings
This course is designed to impart professional level knowledge of the concepts related to ISO 9001:2015. The course contents will cover;
- The high level structure for management systems based on Annex SL and how this affects auditing
- The new requirements for understanding the organization and its context and how they may be audited
- The new and enhanced requirements for leadership and worker participation and how they may be audited
- Risk-based thinking in an OHSMS and how this extends to requirements for risks and opportunities and how they may be audited
- The changes from a procedural approach to a process approach and how they may be audited
- How to adapt your auditing technique to accommodate the new and amended requirements in ISO 45001:2018
- Transition time frames for ISO 45001 and their impact on existing OHSAS 18001 certified organizations
- Training Material
- Course Certificate
- Lunch and refreshments
- A second or third party auditor working for an organization that is certified to OHSAS 18001:2007 and are transitioning to the new ISO 45001:2018 standard
- OHS practitioners
- Management Representatives
- Senior Managers
- Technical Experts
- Process Owners
- Individuals involved in OHSMS
AQTS reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the course and to change the course instructors. In the event of course cancellation, AQTS will not be responsible for airfare penalties or other travel related expenses that you may incur.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course start date will incur a $100 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to the same course in next offering.
A Certificate will be issued to attendees who participate in the entire course.
This course is intended for those with a pre-existing knowledge of OHSAS 18001:2007. To bridge any knowledge gaps, AQTS will provide pre-course material to help participants prepare for the course.
- Instructor led classroom training course.
- Classroom based training allows high level of instructor student interaction.
- For Price and available discounts click register
- For group discount (3 or more) call 713-789-0885
- On-site training programs are the cost-effective way to train employees on your schedule.
- On-site training minimizes cost and ensures that the content is specific to your needs.
- For on-site course