Establishing & Implementing Integrated Management System
An integrated management system is designed to manage multiple standards, such as those for quality, environment, health and safety, in a single system. With the introduction of Annex SL, the document that defines high level structure for all ISO management system standards, it has become easier for organizations to transform existing management systems into an integrated model.
This two day training course will give you the knowledge and confidence to implement integrated management systems, such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
You will receive a detailed explanation of the requirements for an integrated management system, useful for both those already working with management systems as well as those who are new to IMS.
- The concept of an integrated management system
- Understand and interpret the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- Step-by-step process to establish, implement and achieve certification
This course covers the following topics:
- Overview of Integrated management systems (IMS)
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 standard Requirements
- Risk Assessment Process
- Implementation and operation requirements
- Registration fundamentals and auditor expectations
- Secrets to success
- Training Material
- Course Certificate
- Lunch and refreshments
- Quality Managers and Auditors
- Management Representatives
- Directors/Senior Managers
- Technical Experts
- Individuals involved in IMS Implementation
- Prospective Auditors
- Those managing quality, environmental & OHS management systems
AQTS reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the course and to change the course instructors. In the event of course cancellation, AQTS will not be responsible for airfare penalties or other travel related expenses that you may incur.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course start date will incur a $100 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to the same course in next offering.
A Certificate will be issued to attendees who participate in the entire course.
There are no formal prerequisites, however participants are expected to have basic knowledge of the three standards; ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
- Instructor led classroom training course.
- Classroom based training allows high level of instructor student interaction.
- For Price and available discounts click register
- For group discount (3 or more) call 713-789-0885
- On-site training programs are the cost-effective way to train employees on your schedule.
- On-site training minimizes cost and ensures that the content is specific to your needs.
- For on-site course