Integrated Management System Internal Auditor Training
An integrated management system is designed to manage multiple standards, such as those for quality, environment, health and safety, in a single system. With the introduction of Annex SL, the document that defines high level structure for all ISO management system standards, it has become easier for organizations to transform existing management systems into an integrated model.
This 3-day course is designed for personnel who wish to gain an understanding of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 and to develop the skills necessary to become an auditor of an integrated management system.
ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 requires an organization conduct internal audits to determine the effectiveness of its quality, environmental and health and safety system. Trained auditors must carry out these audits.
- Understand and implement the planning required to integrate audit activities across multiple management systems
- Understand and successfully interpret the requirements of ISO 9001(or industry specific QMS standard), ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- Plan and conduct Integrated Audits using ISO 19011
- Generate documents and records associated with a successful Integrated Audit
- Use of effective opening and closing meetings to manage the communication process during Integrated Audits
- Collect and analyze audit evidence objectively
- Evaluate and report the results of an internal audit
- Ensure nonconformities are resolved prior to closing each audit cycle
This course covers the following topics:
- Overview of Integrated management systems (IMS)
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 standard Requirements
- Risk Assessment Process
- ISO 19011 Guidelines for Auditing
- Auditing principles; Auditor’s Attributes and Responsibilities
- Managing an Integrated Audit Program
- Audit Planning and scheduling
- Off-site and on-site audit activities
- Audit Execution and Reporting
- Case Studies and Exercises
- Auditors Qualification and Registration
- Training Material
- Course Certificate
- Lunch and refreshments
- Quality Managers and Auditors
- Management Representatives
- Directors/Senior Managers
- Technical Experts
- Individuals involved in IMS Implementation
- Internal Environmental and Health & Safety Management Systems Auditors
- Prospective Auditors
- Anyone with interest in Integrated Management Systems
AQTS reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the course and to change the course instructors. In the event of course cancellation, AQTS will not be responsible for airfare penalties or other travel related expenses that you may incur.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course start date will incur a $100 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to the same course in next offering.
A Certificate will be issued to attendees who participate in the entire course.
There are no formal prerequisites, however participants are expected to have basic knowledge of the three standards; ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001. Knowledge and skills for conducting internal or external audits will be an advantage.
- Instructor led classroom training course.
- Classroom based training allows high level of instructor student interaction.
- For Price and available discounts click register
- For group discount (3 or more) call 713-789-0885
- On-site training programs are the cost-effective way to train employees on your schedule.
- On-site training minimizes cost and ensures that the content is specific to your needs.
- For on-site course