ISO 14001:2015 Awareness Training
ISO 14001:2015 specifies the requirements for an environmental management system that an organization can use to enhance its environmental performance. SO 14001:2015 is applicable to any organization, regardless of size, type and nature, and applies to the environmental aspects of its activities, products and services. ISO 14001:2015 helps an organization achieve the intended outcomes of its environmental management system, which provide value for the environment, the organization itself and interested parties.
The training will provide participants with an overview of the purpose and requirements of ISO 14001 as a tool for the management of environmental aspects and impacts.
Upon completion of the training, participants will be able to understand the purpose of an environmental management system and describe the ISO 14001 standard. You will also have knowledge of the requirements and the legislative framework relevant to an EMS. Including knowledge of the purpose and the intent of the ISO 14001 series of standards.
You will learn about:
- Importance and benefits of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS
- Key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 14001:2015
- Structure of ISO 14001:2015 which incorporates the Annex SL common framework for management system standards
- Main concepts such as process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act, lifecycle perspective, aspects and impacts.
This course is designed to impart professional level knowledge of the concepts related to Environmental Management System (EMS). The course contents will cover;
- Overview of an Environmental Management System (EMS)
- Introduction to ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015 and Annex SL
- Principles of Environmental Management
- Risk-based Thinking
- Process and Lifecycle Approach
- PDCA Cycle
- The Roles & Responsibilities of Leadership in operating an effective EMS
- Training Material
- Course Certificate
- Lunch and refreshments
- EMS Auditors
- Management Representatives
- Senior Managers
- Technical Experts
- Process Owners
- Individuals involved in EMS
- Prospective Auditors
- Anyone with interest in ISO 14001:2015
AQTS reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the course and to change the course instructors. In the event of course cancellation, AQTS will not be responsible for airfare penalties or other travel related expenses that you may incur.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course start date will incur a $100 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to the same course in next offering.
A Certificate will be issued to attendees who participate in the entire course.
There are no prior knowledge requirements for this course; however, it may be beneficial for participants to have knowledge of ISO 14001:2015 and Annex SL.
- Instructor led classroom training course.
- Classroom based training allows high level of instructor student interaction.
- For Price and available discounts click register
- For group discount (3 or more) call 713-789-088
- On-site training programs are the cost-effective way to train employees on your schedule.
- On-site training minimizes cost and ensures that the content is specific to your needs.
- For on-site course