ISO 17025:2017 Internal Auditor Training
ISO/IEC 17025 is the international standard for testing and calibration laboratories wanting to demonstrate their capacity to deliver reliable results. A new version of the standard was published by ISO and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) in 2017 to update its content and better serve the laboratories that use it. ISO/IEC 17025 is useful for any organization that performs testing, sampling or calibration and wants reliable results. This includes all types of laboratories, whether they be owned and operated by government, industry or, in fact, any other organization. The standard is also useful to universities, research centers, governments, regulators, inspection bodies, product certification organizations and other conformity assessment bodies with the need to do testing, sampling or calibration.
The course objective is to refresh/develop understanding on the structure & requirements of ISO/IEC 17025, to un-derstand Key concepts & principles of auditing, to impart/enhance auditing skills and to enable the delegates to plan, conduct & manage laboratory QMS internal audits.
At the end of the course, participants should have the knowledge and understanding of the following:
- To develop understanding on the structure & requirements of ISO/IEC 17025, its interpretation, documentation & implementation.
- To understand Key concepts & principles of auditing
- To impart/enhance auditing skills
- To enable the delegates to plan, conduct & manage laboratory QMS internal audits
The topics in this course include:
- Introduction to ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Interpretation of basic requirements & its implementation:
- General & structural requirements
- Resource requirements
- Process requirements
- Management system requirements
- Laboratory QMS Documentation requirements & guidelines for preparation of SOP’s & formats
- Introduction to Laboratory QMS assessment
- Guidelines for desk top review of laboratory quality manual for adequacy
- Conducting audit, reporting non-conformities, corrective action & follow-up
- Training Material
- Course Certificate
- Lunch and refreshments
- This course is ideal for those already familiar with working of testing and calibration Laboratories
- Laboratory Quality managers/executives
- Quality Auditors
- Management Representatives
- Senior Managers
- Individuals interested in becoming competent internal auditors for laboratory QMS
AQTS reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the course and to change the course instructors. In the event of course cancellation, AQTS will not be responsible for airfare penalties or other travel related expenses that you may incur.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course start date will incur a $100 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to the same course in next offering.
A Certificate will be issued to attendees who participate in the entire course.
All delegates should have reasonably good understanding on laboratory practices & basic requirements of ISO/IEC 17025.
- Instructor led classroom training course.
- Classroom based training allows high level of instructor student interaction.
- For Price and available discounts click register
- For group discount (3 or more) call 713-789-0885
- On-site training programs are the cost-effective way to train employees on your schedule.
- On-site training minimizes cost and ensures that the content is specific to your needs.
- For on-site course