ISO 45001:2018 Awareness Training
ISO 45001 is the first global Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard to replace OHSAS 18001. It will provide an opportunity to organizations around the globe to align their strategic direction with their health and safety management system thereby improving their occupational health and safety performance.
The ISO 45001 overview / leadership training course enables participants to comprehend the basic concepts of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS). By attending this course, you will understand the importance of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain by implementing ISO 45001:2018.
The objective of this course is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills required to understand and implement an OHS Management System based on ISO 45001:2018. Gain a thorough understanding of the history and development of ISO 45001, key terms, definitions, and changes in OHS specific requirements from OHSAS 18001:2007 to ISO 45001:2018. You’ll learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles of the standard to existing processes within your organization.
The structure of ISO 45001 is based on Annex SL format and terminology. Annex SL was developed to ensure that all ISO management system standards share a common format.
On completion, successful students will have the knowledge to:
- Understand the requirements an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) based on ISO 45001:2018
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 45001 and other management system standards
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used to implement an Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Learn how to review and interpret the main requirements of ISO 45001:2018
This course is designed to impart an in-depth and professional level knowledge of the concepts related to Occupational Health and Safety Management System. These include:
- ISO 45001:2018 and the process approach
- OHSAS Terminology ● PDCA Cycle
- Risk-based thinking
- Risk and Hazard Controls
- OHS management principles
- Structure of ISO 45001:2018
- Scope and application of ISO 45001:2018
- Interpreting the requirements of the ISO 45001:2018 standard
- Leadership and worker participation
- Documented information
- Operation; Performance Evaluation
- Continual Improvement
- Training Material
- Course Certificate
- Lunch and refreshments
- Management Representatives
- Technical Experts
- Process Owners
- Individuals responsible for OHSMS
- Prospective Auditors
- Anyone with interest in OHSMS
AQTS reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the course and to change the course instructors. In the event of course cancellation, AQTS will not be responsible for airfare penalties or other travel related expenses that you may incur.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course start date will incur a $100 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to the same course in next offering.
A Certificate will be issued to attendees who participate in the entire course.
There are no prior knowledge requirements for this course; however, it may be beneficial for Learners to have knowledge of OHSAS 18001:2007 and Annex SL.
- Instructor led classroom training course.
- Classroom based training allows high level of instructor student interaction.
- For Price and available discounts click register
- For group discount (3 or more) call 713-789-0885
- On-site training programs are the cost-effective way to train employees on your schedule.
- On-site training minimizes cost and ensures that the content is specific to your needs.
- For on-site course